Our bookkeeping, payroll, and business coaching services can help your small business succeed.Learn More
Business Bookkeeping Specialists
- Specializing in QuickBooks Accounting Systems
- We offer outsourced and remote bookkeeping and Business Coaching Services
Why is having a professional bookkeeper important for your business?
Consistency – Having your bookkeeping up to date on a regular consistent basis is valuable to your growing business and improve financial health
- Helps you comply with accounting and tax rules
- Bills getting paid on time makes a better relationship with your vendors
- Invoices get out on time ensuring regular cash flow to run your business
- Meet your deadlines with reporting and paying taxes on time
- Your time is valuable and better spent doing what your good at. You won’t have to waste anymore of your time trying to do it yourself
Improved decision making – With accurate accounting records you make confident decisions for your business.
At Precision, it’s our mission to help small business owners and aspiring entrepreneurs turn their dreams into reality. We provide the reliable B2B assistance you need to make your company a success. From payroll and budgeting to W2 preparation and tax payments, we’ll handle all of your bookkeeping needs so that you can focus on building your brand and taking care of your customers. We even provide business coaching services, enabling you to easily outsource day-to-day tasks!
“Some people dream of success, while other people get up every morning and make it happen” – Wayne Huizenga
Founded in 2009, Precision supports small business owners by providing the behind-the-scenes services needed to make brands successful. Our founder, Julia, has worked in the financial services sector since 2002. Along the way, Julia developed an enduring passion for nurturing small business growth. She founded Precision for the purpose of empowering small business owners to achieve their dreams.
At Precision, we’re pleased to work with all small businesses that need bookkeeping or business coaching services. However, we specialize in service-based industries, including real estate, construction, food, and automotive businesses. Our bookkeeper offers recurrent services to businesses in need of ongoing support, as well as one-time a la carte services customized to meet the needs of entrepreneurs.
Our one-time services include the following:
- Set-up services for new companies
- Establishment of company files in QuickBooks
- Business owner and staff training
- After the fact bookkeeping services
- Bookkeeping procedures
Our ongoing services include the following:
- Accounting record maintenance
- Accounts reconciliation
- Accounts payable
- Income and sales tax payments
- Tax form preparation
- Year-end closing procedures
In addition to these bookkeeping services, Precision is pleased to offer business coaching services to busy small business owners. Choose our general office administration services, such as email account management, appointment scheduling and management, and travel arrangements. We even offer social media management and blog post writing for business owners who need marketing assistance, but prefer not to hire in-office assistants.
In short, we are your one-stop-shop for small business support! Precision looks forward to speaking with you about helping your small business flourish.
Request a free personalized consultation
All consultants are able to give you a free call back at any time.
Connect with , LLC today to discuss the needs of your office. You can reach us by calling (520) 668-6537, by emailing email@example.com, or by filling out our brief contact form to request your free, personalized phone consultation.